This Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR camera comes with a motorized IR cut filter and an M12 Mount. The camera module comes preinstalled with an LS-1820 Lens. This camera module is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3. The camera module connects with the raspberry pi via a 15-pin flat ribbon cable. When the camera surroundings change from day to night the built-in motorized IR cut filter changes the camera from day camera to night camera.
Note: The Raspberry Pi shown in the image is not included with the product you have to purchase it separately.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- Home security
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- Raspberry Pi HD Camera
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, Pi2B, Pi3B.
- Omnivision 5647 sensors in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lense
- Lens holder: M12x0.5 or CS-Mount
- 5MPixel sensor
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Size: 36 x 36 mm
- Connection by a flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- IR Sensitive: onboard Motorized IR cut filter, support both visible and night vision
1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR Motorized IR-cut filter M12 Mount LS-1820 Lens Camera Module for Raspberry Pi