This 5MP NOIR pi video camera is designed for both daylight and night vision photography with a built-in motorized(switchable) IR cut filter and two infrared LED illuminator boards. The motorized IR cut filter can be switched ON/OFF automatically, and the infrared LEDs are automatically ON/OFF according to the light environment. The camera is fully supported by all the Raspberry Pi board versions including Pi 4, Pi 3, and Pi Zero.
- Often, focusing a lens is performed while monitoring the image quality on a video screen
- The Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- Wild Life Photography
- Agriculture NDVI
- DIY Projects
- Switchable IR Cut Filter: On for daylight color accuracy, off for IR night vision.
- Software controllable
- IR Corrected Lens: Low dispersion glass that greatly reduces Focus Shift and Chromatic Aberration, and focus light of different wavelengths on to an image plane at the same location unlike the other lenses
- IR LED Illuminator: Triggered by the light sensor that decides whether the light condition is poor and needs to be improved
1 x Arducam 5MP OV5647 NoIR Motorized IR-cut Filter M12 Mount LS-30188 Lens Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
2 x IR LED Illuminator
2 x Heat Sinks
1 x 150 mm/5.9″ FFC Cable for Raspberry Pi Model A and Model B
1 x 150 mm/5.9″ FFC Cable for Raspberry Pi Zero Models