Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Raspberry Pi is one of the best low-cost cameras in the market. Based on the IMX219 image sensor this camera module can get a resolution of 3280 x 2464 with frame rates up to 120fps at 720P. The camera module is based on the 1/4″ 8MP IMX219 sensor, which gives a sharp image.
Unlike other camera modules, this Arducam IMX219 camera module is equipped with 175° wide-angle M12lens, which provides a much wider field of view compared to the stock lens on the V2 camera. Along with NVIDIA Jetson Nano this camera module can also be used with other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
- To use this camera, it is necessary to do hardware and software setup. To do hardware setup, please follow the instructions given in the link .
- After hardware setup you need to do software setup. Please follow the instructions given in the link .
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30fps@8MP, 30fps@1080p, 120fps@720p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.5mm
- F.NO: 2.8
- Focus Type: Fixed Focus
- View Angle: 175(D) x 155(H) x 115(V)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: No IR Filter, sensitive to Infrared light
1 x Arducam 8 MP IMX219 Wide Angle IR Sensitive (NoIR) Camera Module for Nvidia Jetson Nano
1 x 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15 pin FPC cable