This Arducam 8MP IMX219AF camera module is designed mainly for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano platform and also can be used on other hardware like ARM, DSP, FPGA, etc.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and the Arducam team provides an open-source code to implement the software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano.
Note: Jetson Nano shown in the image is not included with the product you have to buy it seperately
- To use this camera on Raspberry Pi, it is necessary to do hardware and software setup. To do both, please follow the instructions given in the link .
- To use this camera on Jetson Nano, it is necessary to do hardware and software setup. To do both, please follow the instructions given in the link .
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Sony 8MP IMX219 Sensor
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30fps@8MP, 60fps@1080p, 180fps@720p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mmF.NO: 2.2
- Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus
- View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
- Horizontal FoV: 65°
- Vertical FoV: 51°
1 x Arducam 8MP IMX219 Motorized Focus Camera Module for NVIDIA Jetson Nano (NoIR)
1 x 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable