This is a 32×24 pixel, 110° field of view, IR array thermal imaging camera, communicating via the I2C interface. It is compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage, supports host platforms such as Raspberry Pi/Arduino(ESP32)/STM32, etc.
By utilizing the MLX90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, this module can detect the IR distribution of objects in the field of view, turn the data into the surface temperature of the objects by calculation, and then generate thermal images. Due to the small form factor, it can be easily integrated into miscellaneous industrial or intelligent control applications.
In the case of working with MCU:
VCC ↔ 3.3V / 5V
GND ↔ GND
SDA ↔ MCU.I2C data line
SCL ↔ MCU.I2C clock line
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- IR thermal imaging devices, IR thermometers
- Smart home, intelligent building, intelligent lighting
- Industrial temperature control, security monitoring, intrude/movement detection
- Adopts MLX90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, 32×24 pixels
- Communicating via I2C interface, configurable to fast mode (up to 1MHz data rate)
- Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference (NETD) 0.1K RMS @1Hz refresh rate
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino(ESP32)/STM32)
1 x MLX90640-D110 Thermal Camera
1 x PH2.0 4PIN wire
There are no reviews yet.