The Waveshare 2.8inch Touch LCD Shield for Arduino is fully assembled, tested, and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you‘ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board
So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with a built-in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.8″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)!
The Display comes with 320×240 pixels with individual pixel control. . As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- Resistive touch screen TFT LCD, 2.8inch, 320×240 resolution
- Standard Arduino interface, compatible with development boards like Arduino UNO, Leonardo, UNO PLUS, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Onboard stand-alone touch controller, better touching than solutions that use AD pins directly for touch control
- Micro SD slot, provides an easy way to store photos for displaying
- Controlled via SPI, only a few Arduino pins are used
- Backlight adjustable by program, lower power consumption
1 x Waveshare 2.8inch Touch LCD Shield for Arduino