Brushless Motor Controller DC 12-36V 500W PWM Driver Board is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors. Which provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
This Brushless Motor Controller DC 12-36V 500W PWM Driver Board is used for the 3-phase brushless sensorless motor, but not suit for all 3-phase brushless sensorless motors directly. If the driving effect is not good (such as starting jitter, reversing, the motor no-load working current is too large, the speed is not stable, the efficiency is low, and can’t start up with a load) Customers can adjust the resistance and capacitance of the driver board according to the actual situation to achieve the best driving effect.
If you are wandering to build a drone and don’t know what the best ESC for you will be then worry no more, we have got your back. At Robotools, we have everything for you to get started with your drone project.
To Explore Various kinds of ESC’s, Click here.
To Explore more Drone motors, Click here.
To Explore Various kinds of Propellers, Click here.
Specifications and Features:
- Protection: Overload protection, locked-rotor protection, over-current protection
- Analog voltage speed regulation: 0-5V
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85℃
- Drive power: ≤ 500W (related working voltage)
- Speed control function: voltage speed regulation or single chip
- microcomputer control PWM speed regulation
Power port :
- Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor do not exceed the range of the driver board as specified.
- The JYQD-V6.3E2 driver board is a bare board without housing and a heatsink. If the power of the motor is below 60W, it does not need to add a heatsink, It only needs to ensure normal ventilation and wall insulation. If the power of the motor is more than 100W, it must add a heatsink.
- Please take note that the JYQD-V6.3E2 driver board has no anti-reverse connection protection, it will permanently damage the driver board if reversed polarity connection.
- The 5V output port on the driver board prohibits connecting an external device. It is only applicable to the external potentiometer and switch of the board for speed regulation and reversal.
- The “Signal” terminal on the JYQD-V6.3E2 driver board is the motor speed pulse output signal (push-pull output), and the maximum output current is less than 5mA.
Package Includes :
1 x Brushless Motor Controller DC 12-36V 500W PWM Driver Board