This is a DYS SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC For Drone, Multi-copter Brushless Motor Speed Controller with a running current of 30A. The power input uses extremely low output resistance greatly enhance power stability and has a protective effect on the battery. Separately voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor. providing good anti-jamming capability.
Using SimonK’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug; and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
To know How to calibrate ESC click here
Warning: We can connect BLDC ESC directly to the remote control receiver; never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control; it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
DYS SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Wiring (Other products not included in this package):
- Drive tube and high-power Mos, and Mos tube plus a separate heat sink; Extreme low output resistance of the PCB(printed circuit board), super current endurance.
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability and has a protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately; to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor; providing the good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using SimonK a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator; making the motor control to more precise.
1 x DYS SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC For Drone (Quadcopter).