BLHeli is firmware that runs on some Atmel and SiLabs ESCs, supports One Shot 125, and is designed for multi-copter performance. BLHeli Suite is the companion application (windows only) that allows one to flash and configure BLHeli ESCs (Electronic Speed Controller).
The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. The ESCs are low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy One shot (OneShot125) is a special mode for ESC’s running the BLheli firmware that allows your supported flight controller to communicate very quickly with your ESC, enabling your motors to react much faster than standard PWM communication protocols used on most ESC’s It adopts 32-bit stm32f051 main control chip, which has faster response speed and processing capability.
The operating frequency of up to 48MHZ and high-performance three-in-one drive make the throttle signal receiving delay lower, and the response and control of the motor change. High speed and precision allow the flying player to enjoy the thrill and advantage of flying at speed BLHeli was the original open source software that is no longer maintained and is not available on modern ESCs. BLHeli32 is closed source and based on 32bit ARM MCUs, All modern ESCs use BLHeli32 and also it is open source Firmware.
- Supports all common Dshot commands like Turtle Mode, 3D mode and change of rotation
- Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to max. 40A)
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, speed)
- advanced adaptive auto-timing (6.5-30° feed at each commutation)
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous even with weak cooling)
- Very fast throttle response Linear throttle response Active freewheel (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Modern smart gate driver
1 x BLHeli_32 35A 32 bit 2-5S ESC