The LM358DR is a dual operational amplifier in an 8 pin SOIC package. It consists of two independent, high gain frequency compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Single supply voltage from 3V to 32V and dual supply range from ±1.5V to ±16V
- Slew rate at unity gain is 0.3 V/µs
- Wide unity gain bandwidth of 0.7MHz
- Low drain supply current is 0.7mA independent of supply voltage
- Input offset voltage of 3mV
- Input offset current of 2nA
- Input bias current of -20nA
- Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum rated supply voltage of 32V
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 80dB
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
- Applications: Signal Processing, Sensing & Instrumentation, Consumer Electronics, Portable Devices, Motor Drive & Control.
5 x LM358DR SOIC-8 High Gain Operational Amplifier