The LM324DR is a 4 independent high-gain frequency-compensated Operational Amplifier designed specifically to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Internal frequency compensation
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- 2kV ESD Protection
- 0.8mA Typical low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- 3mV Typical input offset voltage
- 2nA Typical input offset current
- 20nA Typical input bias current
- 32V Differential input voltage range equal to the maximum-rated supply voltage
- 100V/mV Typical open-loop differential voltage amplification
- Green product and no Sb/Br
- Applications: Consumer Electronics, Sensing & Instrumentation, Motor Drive & Control, Test & Measurement.
1 x LM324DR SOIC-14 Op- Amp-(Pack of 5 ICs)
There are no reviews yet.