XY-LPWM Signal Generator PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module LCD Display is a two-channel PWM signal generator. It has dedicated switches for adjusting the frequency and duty cycle separately.
Using this module PWM output, frequency, and duty cycle can be set as per requirements.
- 9600 bps Data bits: 8
- Stop bit: 1
- Check digit: none
- Flow control: none
- Set the frequency of the PWM
“F101”: Set the frequency to 101 Hz (001 to 999)
“F1.05”: set the frequency of 1.05 kHz (1.00 ~ 9.99)
“F10.5”: Set the frequency to 10.5kHz (10.0 ~ 99.9)
“F1.0.5”: set the frequency of 105kHz (1.0.0 ~ 1.5.0)
- Set the PWM duty cycle
“DXXX”: set the PWM duty cycle to XXX; (001 ~ 100)
Such as D050, set the PWM duty cycle is 50%
- Read the set parameters
Send a “read” string to read the set parameters.
Set successfully return: DOWN;
Setup failed to return: FALL.
- This is used to drive a stepper motor driver’s square wave.
- Generate an adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate an adjustable pulse for controlling the relative circuit (PWM adjust lightspeed, etc).
- Used as a square wave signal generator for experimental development and use.
The module has 4 switches, two for frequency adjustment and two for duty cycle adjustment.
This module can generate frequencies between 1Hz and 150kHz, with automatic switching for different ranges.
Frequency is divided into four ranges, automatic switching:
1. XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the value range of 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
2. X.XX (decimal point in the hundred) the smallest unit is 0.01Khz, the range of 1.00Khz ~ 9.99Khz;
3. XX.X (decimal point in ten): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; value range of 10.0KHz ~ 99.9KHz
4. X.X.X (decimal point in ten and hundred): the smallest unit is 1Khz; value range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
5. e.g. frequency display:
100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 indicates PWM output 1.01K pulse;
54.1 indicates that the PWM output has a pulse of 54.1 kHz;
1.2.4 indicates that the PWM output is 124 kHz pulse;
Duty cycle range: 1 – 100%.
In case of a power outage or if the module is powered down, the parameters that are set are saved automatically, so there is no need to set the parameters again. Single touch for increasing or decreasing single unit and long press for fast increasing or decreasing.
- LCD display for frequency and duty cycle.
- Wide frequency range.
- High precision.
- Serial communication(TTL based).
1 x XY-LPWM Signal Generator PWM Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module LCD Display Module.
There are no reviews yet.