Waveshare 1.54 inch e-Ink Paper Display Module with SPI Interface comes with 200×200 resolution and embedded controller module. It is communicating via SPI interface and it supports partial refresh. As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen, it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight so keeps displaying last content for a long time even when the power is down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight.
|SPI MOSI pin
|SPI SCK pin
|SPI chip selection, low active
|Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
|External reset, low active
|Busy status output, high active
Development Resources: Wiki link: www.waveshare.com/wiki/1.54inch_e-Paper_Module
Tutorial: Make a new larger font for Waveshare SPI e-Paper
1 x Waveshare 1.54 inch e-Ink Paper Display Module with SPI Interface (Res: 200 x 200)
1 x Interfacing Cable