The ESP-12F WiFi module was developed by Ai-Thinker Technology. The core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at Supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, and integrates Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA.
The ESP-12F WiFi module supports the standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n protocol, a complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers.
The ESP8266 is a high-performance wireless SOC that offers maximum utility at the lowest cost and unlimited possibilities for embedding WiFi functionality into other systems
The ESP8266 is a complete and self-contained WiFi network solution that can operate independently or as a slave running on other hosts’ MCUs. The ESP8266 is capable of booting directly from external flash memory when it is powered by an application and is the only application processor in the device. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and reduce memory requirements.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SOC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve as the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Supports UART/GPIO/IIC/PWM/ADC
- SMD-22 package for easy welding
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA
- Support multiple sleep patterns. Deep sleep current as low as 20uA
- UART baud rate up to 4Mbps
- Embedded LWIP protocol stack
- Supports STA/AP/STA + AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Supports remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be used quickly
- Support for the two development, integration of windows, Linux development
1 x Ai Thinker ESP-12F ESP8266 Serial WiFi Module