Grove – Blueseeed LE – Dual model (HM13) uses CSR dual-mode Bluetooth chip,with the ARM architecture single chip which supports AT instructions, Users can develop flexibly according to the serial baud rate, equipment name, pairing password.
Getting Started with SeeedStudio Grove BLE (dual model)
- K2: During connected status, it could be disconnected by pressing the K2 button for more than 100ms. During sleep mode, it could be restored by pressing the K2 (factory settings) button.
- U1: U1 is the wireless module, it includes an automatic power-on reset circuit.
- D1: The LED works in two modes: Sleeping is indicated by flashing slowly and Connected status is indicated by continuous illumination.
- J1: The standard Grove connector.
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 & BLE
- UART send and receive max bytes is 512
- Other devices to the module in SPP mode: 90 Bytes per packet
- Other devices to the module in BLE mode: 20 Bytes per packet
- Two data transmission mode, balance mode and high-speed mode
- Service: Slave SPP, Peripheral BLE, UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 3K Bytes
- Synchronous: 3K Bytes
- Power: +3.3/+5.0VDC 50mA
- Long-range: SPP 30 meters, BLE 60 meters
- Power: SPP 13.5mA, BLE 9.5mA
- Working temperature:–5 ~ +65 Centigrade
Package Includes :
1 x SeeedStudio Grove BLE (dual model)
There are no reviews yet.