Fire Beetle ESP32-E, specially designed for IoT, is an ESP-WROOM-32E-based main controller board with dual-core chips. DFR0654-F supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual-mode communication and features a small size, ultra-low power consumption, onboard charging circuit, and easy-to-use interface, which can be conveniently used for smart home IoT, industrial IOT applications, wearable devices and so on. You can easily create your own IoT smart home system when connecting it with an IoT platform like IFTTT. Fire Beetle ESP32-E supports Arduino programming and will support Scratch graphical programming and Micro Python programming very soon. We provide you with detailed online tutorials and application cases, and there are thousands of sensors with welding-free Gravity interfaces and actuators to help you get started easily. Besides, the stamp hole design makes it able to be easily embedded in your PCB, greatly saving your costs and time to build and test a prototype.
We sell two versions of Fire beetle ESP32-E, unsoldered version and with header version. If you want to plug the fire beetle shield into your fire beetle mainboard, the Fire beetle Board ESP32-E(Pre-soldered) is better for you.
- ESP32 Dual-core low power microcontroller, 10uA power consumption.
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Dual-mode Module.
- Support USB Charging
- GDI Display Port, easy to connect.
- Onboard Charging Circuit and PH2.0 lithium Battery Interface.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V.
- Input Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V.
- Support Low-Power: 2mA.
- Max Discharge Current: 600mA@3.3V LDO.
- Max Charge Current: 500mA.
- Main Frequency: 240MHz.
- SRAM: 520KB.
- Flash: 4MB.
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz.
- Operating Current: 80mA（Average）.
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~+85℃.
- Module Size: 25.4×60mm/1×2.36”.
1 x DF Robot Fire Beetle ESP32-E IoT Microcontroller with Header (Supports Wi-Fi & Bluetooth).