Ra-02 is a wireless transmission module based on SEMTECH’s SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has a strong ability of anti-jamming and has the function of air wake-up Consumption. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication, and it can resist Minimizing current consumption. The SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, and a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa ™ modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme can not consider the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time.
It can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
LORA Transmitter :
Note: You need to install the library in Arduino IDE which is shown in image given below:
- LoRa ™ Spread Spectrum modulation technology
- Constant RF power output at + 20dBm-100mW voltage change
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK modulation modes
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and very high speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small footprint dual-row stamp-hole patch package
- Shielded housing
- Spring Antenna
- Communication distance: 15KM
- Sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Programmable bit rates: up to 300kbps
- RSSI dynamic range: 127dB
- Wireless frequency: 433MHz
- Working voltage: 1.8-3.7v
- Working temperature: -40-+80 ℃
1 x LoRa Wireless Spread Spectrum Transmission
There are no reviews yet.