Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are specifically designed to connect devices in network environments that are subject to extreme operating temperatures of -40°C to 75°C, vibrations, and shocks. They are built to exceed the specifications of commercial switches with industrial safety certification and approval for hazardous locations, making them ideal for use at sites with harsh environmental conditions.
Ethernet switches that feature Industrial Protocol Management support, superior reliability, advanced security, network redundancy, and easy installation and configuration. The IDS Switch portfolio includes support for 10/100/1000 Ethernet and fiber in unmanaged switches, managed switches, and PoE switches.
- Onboard switch chip, 5x ports 10/100/1000M non-blocking switch architecture
- Full-duplex 10/100/1000M support for each port (the half-duplex 100M connection is only supported on 10/100M mode)
- Full/Half-duplex operations with IEEE 802.3x flow control and back pressure support
- Allow forwarding 9216 bytes huge data packet on linear speed
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing damages caused by other high voltage power supply
- Industrial grade alloy case, solid and durable, with DIN rail mount support for easy installing
- Part Number: Gigabit-Switch-5P
- Brand: Waveshare
- Type: Ethernet Switch
- Full-Duplex: 10/100/1000M
- Voltage Range Power Supply: 5~36V
- Temperature: -40°C to 75°C
- Dual Power Inputs: (DC Jack And Screw Terminal)
- Ethernet Ports: 5x 10/100/1000M With Auto MDI/MDI-X Support
1 x Waveshare Industrial 5P Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Full-Duplex 10/100/1000M, DIN Rail Mount
There are no reviews yet.