Niryo One, a collaborative and open-source 6-axis robot made in France for Higher Education, Vocational Training, R&D Laboratories. Its use is particularly adapted to study robotics and programming in the context of industry 4.0. Niryo One is a robot arm created for robotic learning. With its three Dynamixel XL servomotors and its NiryoSteppers, it facilitates the learning of robotics in an environment true to the industrial reality: its 6 axes allow it to reproduce all the movements required for the most advanced uses.
Niryo One’s conception makes it precise in complex situations but still accessible. Indeed, the Niryo Education ecosystem is designed to develop robotics, mechanics, and Programmation skills with educational resources, a community, and a polyvalent software, Niryo One Studio, which lets you program the robot with different approaches, from the most intuitive to the most advanced.
This NIRYO ONE Intelligent Collaborative Robotic Arm is accessible and versatile. To let it interact with its environment, we developed several tools that can be plugged into the universal adaptor on its hand.
- The Standard Gripper, provided with the Niryo One, is perfect for picking small or thin objects with precision.
- The Large Gripper is able to pick larger or further objects.
- The Adaptive Gripper deals easily with fragile items with uncommon shapes.
- The Vacuum Pump is very efficient for pick and place, allowing you to manipulate items with flat surfaces.
- The Electromagnet can pick and place small metallic pieces that couldn’t be easily grasped by a gripper.
Where Niryo One can be used:
- Learn the basic and advanced concepts of robotics
- Learn to program via a readable and easy-to-use interface
- Use a real robot in class
- Have fun with your workgroup
Small businesses :
- Automate your basic and repetitive tasks
- Get more attention at your events
- Prepare for the robotic transition
- Number of axes: 6
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Lifted load: 0.3 kg
- Max. range 440 mm: 440 mm
- Base angle: +/- 175 °
- Repeatability: +/- 1 mm
- Power source: 12 Volts / 7A
- Communication: WIFI Ethernet: 2.4 GHz Range 802.11n / Ethernet
- WIFI: 2.4 GHz Range 802.11n / Bluetooth 4.1: 2.4 GHz; 2.5 mW (4 dBm) / USB
- Interface/Programming: Windows/MacOS/Linux (desktop application), Gamepad, APIs
- Power consumption: ~ 60 W
- Materials: Aluminium, PLA (3D printing)
- Ports: 1 Ethernet + 4 USB
- Electronics: Raspberry pi 3 / + 3 x NiryoSteppers / + 2 x Dynamixel XL – 430 / + 1 x Dynamixel XL – 320
- Collision detection sensor: Magnetic sensor (on motor)
Find more technical details about this product at product datasheet in attachment Section.
1 x Niryo One
1 x RobotLAB Start-up Instructions and Support
1 x 1-Year Support & Warranty