A socket cap bolts, also known as a socket head capscrew, socket screw, or Allen bolt, is a type of cap screw with a cylindrical head and hexagonal drive hole. The term socket head capscrew typically refers to a type of threaded fastener whose head diameter is nominally 1.5 times that of the screw shank (major) diameter, Forged heat-treated alloy examples are high strength fasteners intended for the most demanding mechanical applications, with special alloy formulations available that are capable of maintaining strength at temperatures in excess of 1000 degrees F (587ºC).
Hexagon Socket Button Head Bolts mainly for easy fastening and removal, not easy to slip angle and other advantages. Allen wrench is generally a 90 ° bend, bend one end of the long side of the short side with a short time to play the screws, hand long side can save a lot of power and can better tighten the screws.
EasyMech is a brand of which intends to make the life of users easy, and hence we discover best quality product from the best manufacturer worldwide to provide you easy to use mechanical products and these set of Bolts are the part of the journey. These set of Bolts can generally be taken in use of small/Medium or also in Heavy duty fittings as well as in your DIY projects and mostly use in robotics Chasis assemblings. As per your specific requirements, the full range is available from 6 to 65 mm length and M2 to M8 Diameters in Bolt and Nut Catagory on our website and Mobile App.
- The product images views uploaded above may differ from the actual product.
- The Dimensions mentioned may vary at small extent between ±0.2-0.5%.
- Brand: EasyMech
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper, 10 times higher than aluminium.
- More convenient for the hand as well as Machine tightening.
- Easy Tighten with an Allen-style wrench.
- Contains a recessed driving area and offers to hold power at high torque levels.
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface.
1 x EasyMech HT Socket Button Head Cap Allen Bolt M4 X 16 – 25 Pcs.
There are no reviews yet.