As part of Project Jetvariety, which allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector on the Jetson Nano. Arducam released this Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Jetson Nano, which allows customers to connect two 8MP IMX219 cameras to a single Jetson Nano board, and take images or video at the same time, even more, important they are fully synchronized. The highlight of this kit is that it incorporates Arducam proprietary ArduChip solution, and extends the usage of the single Jetson Nano camera port, it cheats the board as if only one camera is connected.
- For Hardware and Software setup, you need to follow the link . This camera will work on Jetson Nano and Xavier NX.
- Stereo Vision
- 360° Camera
- Advanced Surveillance Camera
- Enhanced Vision Goggles etc.
- Support Ardcuam Stereo Camera HAT
- Support OfficialIMX219 driver, Video Nodes, and Controls (Exposure, Gain and depending on camera parameters)
- Single Line Driver Installation Command
- OpenCV Friendly and Provides Source Code Demonstration
- Two MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Support 1, 2 lane MIPI cameras input up to 1Gbps/lane
- Support 2 lane MIPI output
- Support camera side-by-side combine, channel 0 and channel 1 software switching on the fly
- Support digital pan in half resolution combine, programmable pan speed control
- HAT size: 65 x 56 mm
- Focus distance: 200mm ~ infinity
1 x Arducam 8MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Jetson Nano
There are no reviews yet.