The EPC-CM4-70 (CS10600RA4070E) is an industrial computer for the Raspberry Pi® Compute Module 4. Available in embedded form-factor, the Industrial Pi features a 7-inch IPS display (1024×600 pixels and 500 nits of brightness) with a 5-point capacitive touch panel, and RS232 and RS485 ports, multiple opto-isolated I/O, Ethernet, double USB, 4G/LTE (optional), ZigBee function, double TF card, on-board audio, RTC with a backup battery, audio I/O, and power management.
You can add a 4G/LTE module to the product, by choosing it in the optional modules section.
- The EPC-CM4-70 is full-featured, rugged, designed, and certified for industrial usage
- Ready to deploy industrial applications based around the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- The Compute Module 4 appears in different versions depending on the size of the DDR4 and eMMC.
- The product has Raspberry Pi CPU, a high-performance Broadcom BCM2711 (RPi 4) application processor.
- The Industrial Pi has a 5-point capacitive touch screen, with a 1024×600 resolution
- Offers stable and accurate control over the device and great image clarity
- Model: EPC-CM4-70
- Form-factor: Embedded
- CPU: Broad-com BCM2711 (RPi 4)
- Display Size (inch.): 7.0″
- Resolution: 1024×600
- Brightness (NIT): 500 NIT
- Touch Screen: Capacitive
- FLASH: 16GB
- External storage: 2 TF card slots. One is designed for Lite version that has no eMMC. The other one is designed for storage expansion.
- WiFi/BT: Depends on the Compute Module 4 selected.
- ZIGBEE: Onboard Zigbee module (NOT mounted by default)
- 4G: Support miniPCIe slot for 4G/LTE module (neither miniPCIe Slot nor 4G LTE module is mounted by default.)
- Ethernet: 1x Giga LAN
- Camera: There is a camera connector compatible with the Raspberry Pi Camera connector (the camera is NOT mounted by default).
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Out Connector, Internal 2W Speaker
- Buzzer: Yes
- USB: 1x miniUSB OTG, 2x USB 2.0 HOST
- RTC: High Accuracy RTC with Lithium Button Coin battery (Lithium Battery not included)
- GPIO: Opto-Isolated GPIO, 4 Input, 4 Output, can drive up to 500mA current every Channel at most (external power source needed)
- RS485: 2 Channels at most. The RS485 circuit controls the Input and Output direction automatically, there’s no need to control it from within the software.
- RS232: 4 Channels at most
- CAN: 1x CAN
- OS: Debian
- Power Input: 6~36V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Current at 12V: 420 mA max
- Working Temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Mounting Method: Embedded Mounting
- Weight: 400 g
- Dimensions: 190 × 107.8 × 27.7 mm
1 x Chipsee EPC-CM4-70 Industrial embedded Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 compatible 7 Inch PC
There are no reviews yet.