NVIDIA Jetson Nano Module is an SoM of Jetson Nano Development Kit. Basically, it can be used to assemble an SBC with an extension board to achieve graphic AI applications. With this powerful AI SoM, developers, learners, and makers can now run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
This Module contains most features of the Jetson Nano Development Kit, including main GPU, CPU and many user interfaces like CSI, USB, GPIO, etc. The significant difference may cause by the storage, which is 16GB eMMC in Jetson Nano Module instead of the MicroSD card in the Jetson Nano Development Kit. All these functions can be realized by an M.2 Key E connector.
Similarly for the software, the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Module supports NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
- Compact size SoM powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports entire NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Continuous updates over the lifetime of the product
1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano Module