HRB8825 Stepper Motor HAT For Raspberry Pi, Drives Two Stepper Motors, Up To 1/32 Micro-stepping.HR8825 is a dual H-bridge motor driver chip that supports 32 subdivisions. It also integrates short-circuit, overheating, under-voltage and cross-conduction protection circuits, which can detect fault conditions and quickly cut off the H-bridge, thus providing protection for the motor and driver chip.
VM is the input voltage, the input range is: 8.2V to 45V, the input range of the integrated voltage regulator chip is 8.2V to 28V.
n SLEEP needs to be kept high, otherwise the chip will directly enter sleep mode, the H-bridge of the device is disabled, the charge pump circuit stops working, the V3P3 output is disabled, and all internal clocks stop working, and all logic inputs are ignored.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- Onboard dual HR8825 motor controller IC with built-in micro stepping indexer, drives two stepper motors, easy to use
- 6 available micro-stepping modes, configured with the DIP switches: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable motor drive current via potentiometer, maximum 2.5A current output
- Protection features: Over-current Protection (OCP), Thermal Shutdown (TSD), VM Under voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Integrates 5V regulator, allows providing power to Raspberry Pi
1 X Stepper Motor HAT (B)
1 X RPi screws pack (2pcs)
1 X Aluminum heatsink
There are no reviews yet.