The SCD4x is Sensirion’s next-generation miniature CO2 sensor. This sensor builds on the photoacoustic sensing principle and Sensirion’s patented PAsens® and CMOSens® technology to offer high accuracy at an unmatched price and smallest form factor. SMD assembly allows cost- and space-effective integration of the sensor combined with maximal freedom of design. On-chip signal compensation is realized with the built-in SHT4x humidity and temperature sensor.
CO2 is a key indicator for indoor air quality as high levels compromise humans’ cognitive low power and well-being. The SCD4x enables smart ventilation systems to regulate ventilation in the most energy-efficient and human-friendly way. Moreover, indoor air quality monitors and other connected devices based on the SCD4x can help maintain low CO2 concentrations for a healthy, productive environment.
- Photoacoustic sensor technology PASens
- Smallest form factor: 10.1 x 10.1 x 6.5 mm3
- Reflow solderable for cost-effective assembly
- Large output range: 0 ppm – 40’000 ppm
- Large supply voltage range: 2.4 – 5.5 V
- High accuracy: ±(40 ppm + 5 %) Digital I2C interface
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Low power operation down to < 0.4 mA avg. @ 5 V, 1 meas. / 5 minutes
1 X SENSIRION Gas Detection Sensor Carbon Dioxide
There are no reviews yet.