This is a Winsen MH-Z14A Infrared Carbon-Dioxide Sensor With UART/ANALOG/PWM Output.MH-Z14 carbon dioxide gas sensor is a universal intelligent small sensor that uses the non-dispersive infrared principle to detect CO2 present in the air. It has good selectivity, no oxygen dependence, and long life. Built-in temperature compensation, both digital output and analog voltage output for easy use. The sensor is a high-performance sensor that combines sophisticated infrared absorption gas detection technology with precision optical path design and sophisticated circuit design. The sensor is used in HVAC and indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process and safety monitoring, agricultural and livestock production process monitoring.
- HVAC refrigeration
- Air cleaner device
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Smart home
- Ventilation system
- The Sensor has High sensitivity, high resolution, low power consumption.
- It Provides UART, analog voltage signal, PWM waveform, and other output methods.
- This sensor has a Fast response time.
- Temperature compensation, an excellent linear output, Excellent stability, and Long service life.
- Anti-water vapor interference, no poisoning.
1 x MH-Z14A INFRARED CARBON DIOXIDE SENSOR WITH UART/ANALOG/PWM OUTPUT
There are no reviews yet.