Velodyne Puck Hi-Res Lidar Sensor
Velodyne Puck Hi-Res Lidar Sensor is designed for applications requiring greater image resolution. While retaining the Puck’s surround view and best-in-class range, the Puck Hi-Res™ sensor delivers a 20° vertical field-of-view for tighter channel distribution.
Expanding on Velodyne Lidar’s groundbreaking VLP-16 Puck Hi-Res, a 16-channel, real-time 3D lidar sensor that weighs just 830 grams, Puck Hi-Res is used in applications that require greater resolution in the captured 3D image. Puck Hi-Res retains the Pucks’s 360° horizontal field-of-view (FoV) and 100-meter range, but delivers a 20° vertical FoV for a tighter channel distribution – 1.33° between channels instead of 2.00° – to deliver greater details in the 3D image at longer ranges. This will enable the host system to not only detect but also better discern, objects at these greater distances.
Applications: Robotics, Automotive, Industrial, Security, UAV, Mapping
- 100 m range with the compact form factor
- Higher-resolution option in the Puck family
- Proven, Class 1 eye-safe 905 nm technology
- Best-in-class accuracy and calibrated intensity
- Best-in-class power & temperature range
- Sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation feature
- Versatile, with attractive volume pricing
- Dual Returns
1 x Velodyne Puck Hi-Res Lidar Sensor
1 x Accessories Set
There are no reviews yet.