This is a High-quality photosensitive sensor module/light module detects the photosensitive resistor for Arduino. The photoresistor module detects light intensity. As the intensity of light on the photoresistor increases, so the resistance of the photoresistor decreases. A built-in 10k resistor on the module can be used to build a divider circuit for measuring changes in light intensity from the photoresistor. A device such as an Arduino can be used to read the light intensity using an analog input pin.
Photo Resistor Module Connections to Arduino:
- Pin 1 (S) of the module connects to an Arduino analog input pin. Arduino analog input A0 is used in the sketches below, but can be changed.
- Pin 2 of the module connects to the Arduino GND pin.
- Pin 3 (-) of the module connects to the Arduino 5V pin
- The photosensitive device, its photocurrent increases with the applied voltage.
- the temperature coefficient. Photoelectric effect photoresistor influenced by temperature, partial photoresistor optoelectronic at low temperatures
- Higher sensitivity, whereas the sensitivity at high temperatures, are lower.
- rated power. Refers to the rated power for a certain line photoresistor allowed power consumed when the temperature rises.
- High, its power consumption is reduced.
- According to the spectral characteristics of the photoresistor has three photoresistors: Ultraviolet photosensitive resistance, infrared light-sensitive resistors, Visible photosensitive resistance.
1 x Photosensitive Resistor Sensor Module for Arduino
There are no reviews yet.