The Grove – TDS Sensor detects the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality. The Grove – TDS Sensor can be applied in water quality applications such as TDS meter, well water, aquarium, hydroponics, etc.
It supports 3.3/5V input voltage and 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage making it easy to be compatible with all Arduino Boards. The sensor also provides a waterproof probe, making the testing process much easier to handle.
What is TDS and why should you care:
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, is a measure of the dissolved combined content of all inorganic and organic substances present in water. Typically, the higher the TDS value, the more substances dissolved in water. Hence, higher levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) can indicate that water has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
- The Waterproof TDS probe cannot be used in water above 70°C.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure flowing water.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure water with high pollution concentration.
- The Grove sensor itself is not waterproof.
- Analog Signal, easy to implement
- Power indication LED
- Support 3.3/5V Input Voltage
- Good Arduino Compatibility
- 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage can be easily implemented in 3.3/5V control system
- Waterproof TDS Probe
1 x Grove – TDS Sensor
1 x 20cm Grove Cable
1 x Waterproof TDS Probe
There are no reviews yet.