This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and replace the default standard IMX219 camera module with the auto focus one. It can be used for drone, robot, action camera and 3D scanning applications.
The highlight of this camera is that the lens focus is programmable by software, and Arducam team provide an opensource code to implement software auto-focus function for Jetson Nano. Precise manual focus control with UP and DOWN keys on the keyboard to handcraft your pixel accuracy step by step. Autofocus python scripts to enable the auto focus features on the Raspberry Pi, powered by OpenCV.
- IOT Cameras
- Actions camera
- 3D scanning applications
- 8 MP IMX219 sensor
- Software-controllable moveable Lens
- High sensitivity, low dark current, no smear
- Excellent anti-blooming characteristics
- Variable-speed shutter function (1 H units)
- Precise manual focus control with UP and DOWN keys
- Product: Camera
- Sensor: Sony 8MP IMX219
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30fps at 8MP, 60fps at 1080p, 180fps at 720p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8mm
- F.NO: 2.2
- Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus
- View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light, Integral IR Filter
1 x Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module
There are no reviews yet.