Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Embedded IR-CUT, Supports Night Vision, Type B. After the Bullseye version of the Raspberry Pi image, the underlying Raspberry Pi driver was switched from Raspicam to libcamera. libcamera is an open-source software stack (will be called driver later, which is easy to understand), which is convenient for third-party porting and development of their own camera drivers. As of 2021-12-20, there are still many bugs in libcamera, and the current libcamera does not support python, so the Raspberry Pi official still provides a method for installing and downloading raspicam. For users who are difficult to switch to libcamera but need to use the latest system, please directly refer to the Raspicam instructions.
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
- Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Adjustable focus distance
- Camera CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.4
- Focal Length : 8mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 40 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 4 Screw holes: Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports: infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
1 X RPi IR-CUT Camera
2 X Infrared LED Board
1 X 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact).