XBee IO Expansion Shield is a multi-function sensor expansion board that is Arduino compatible.
It not only expands the existing interfaces such as data/analog port on the Arduino board, IIC interface, SPI interface, but also the RS485, SD card module interface, Xbee/Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless data transmission interface and APC220/Bluetooh V3 Bluetooth wireless data transmission interface which makes the connection of most sensors to Arduino very easily.
It can do you a favor in your electronic production with Arduino. Compatible with Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Mega 1280 and 2560.
This latest V5 XBee IO Expansion Shield is now supporting Xbee. It even supports SD card which provides the ultimate functional expansion for Arduino so far. Like its predecessor, it supports RS485, APC220, Bluetooth communication, and servo control etc.
This package contains only XBEE IO shield and Xbee module, you can buy it by clicking on the name below.
Support Module SERIES:
- XBee, XBee PRO, XBee S2
- BlueBee Bluetooth
- SD card read/write.
- Expand 14 digital IO interface (12 steering gear interface) and power.
- six analog IO interfaces and power
- One digital port interface for external power supply terminals
- Digital port external power supply and on-board electrical automatic switch
- One external power input terminal and one input needle
- RS485 interface (D0-RX, D1-TX, D2-EN)
- Comes with a Reset button.
- XBee wireless digital interface
- APC220 wireless digital interface
- IIC/the I2C/TWI interface (A4-SDA, A5-SCL)
- 3.3 V output port
- SD card module interface
- Servo Power connector, can you use for Servo controller board.
1 x XBee IO Expansion Shield – XBEE 2