FrSky 2.4GHz Taranis Q X7 Access Transmitter (White) with FrSky RX8R Pro Receiver
The X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The Taranis mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an ergonomic case with 6 programmable switches (4 x 3-position, 1 x 2-position, 1 x momentary) and two twists knobs. Set up your switches and controls how you want them.
Additionally, this Remote control System is compatible with the FrSky R9M 2019 Module which offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations and Long-range of remote control
Alerts can be presented in the form of audio speech outputs, sound or vibration alerts making this extremely user-friendly. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. As well as this there is the ability to use all your model files from the older TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E making it easy to get the new system up and working.
Image: Battery Section comes with 2 x 18650 Battery Holder
Note: Please be aware of the ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on
Note: Due to Air shipping limitations, this Radio System does not come with the 2S battery needed for it. you have to buy it separately Battery Slot size is 92 x 57 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Compatible with 2S battery with 3pin JST (XH) connector [Battery Slot size is 92 x 57 x 18 mm (L x W x H)]
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTx installed.
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
1 x FrSky 2.4GHz Taranis Q X7 Access Transmitter (White)
1 x FrSky RX8R Pro Receiver
1 x Neck Strap and Neck Strap Adapter
1 x USB type A to Mini USB Cable (50 cm)
1 x User Manual (English)
We have another variant with R9M 2019 Module and R9MX Receiver Click Here to see