This Pixhawk flight controller from RadioLink has optimized the PCB layout and the barometer height hold, providing more stable flight performance even at high speed. It integrated the newest 32-bit chip technology and high-end sensors, this is absolutely one of the best flight controllers for quadcopters.
- Multiple flight mode, support for self-stability, height-set, hover, sports, freestyle, circling, following, return, guidance, automatic, all-powerful.
- Multiple flight mode switches freely, Helicopter, Fixed-wing, Multi-rotor, Model Car.
- Providing a multi-sound buzzer interface.
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (GPS, I2C, SPI).
- Advanced 32 bit CortexM4 ARM high-performance processor, and 32 bit STM32STMF100 failsafe co-processor.
- 14 PWM / servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible).
- Support DSM Spektrum receiver.
- Equipped with buzzer, 4G memory card, safety switch and power module.
- All interfaces are fully tested and accurately detected by an automatic detection system, avoiding bad interfaces leading to flight control installation unsuccessfully.
- 32bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 256KB RAM
- 2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32STMF100 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20H 16 bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- Item weight: 37.6g
- Item dimension: 85 * 52 * 15mm
1 x Pixhawk-Radiolink
There are no reviews yet.