These devices consist of two independent, high-gain, frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split supplies also is possible if the difference between the two supplies is 3 V to 32 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
- Wide supply voltage ranges
- Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage
- Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground
- Low input bias and offset parameters
- Internal frequency compensation
- Applications: Sensing & Instrumentation, Communications & Networking, Audio.
1 x LM741CM SOIC-Narrow-8 General Purpose Operational Amplifier (Pack of 3 ICs)