Megawin’s MG82f6D17AE20 is a 20 PIN low-cost 8051-based microcontroller in a DIP package. MG82F6D17 is equipped with 16KB Flash, 1KB SRAM, 1.8V~5.5V working voltage (internal reference voltage 1.4V), 6-channel PWM, 4 timers, 1 serial port (UART), Direct Memory Access (DMA), Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) transfer speed doubled, and 8 input interrupt.
The Megawin MG82F6D17 MCU is equipped with up to 96Mhz PWM, which reduces inductor size, reduces the charge and discharge ripple (Ripple), and enables higher resolution for frequency adjustment. In addition, the ADC is boosted to 12bit with a maximum speed up to 800K.
Megawin’s MG82F6D17AE20 MCU is especially suitable for industrial control applications such as mobile phone screens, electric tools, auto-reclosing, wireless charging, stage lighting, and household appliances applications (atomizers, range hoods, water heaters, electric rice cookers, beauty apparatus, etc.).
In particular, the built-in CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) ensures that equipment failures do not bring risks to users and allows home appliance customers to successfully sell their products to the European market under the IEC 60730 standard. What’s even better is that with the PWM source 96Mhz, customers can then realize both high-speed PWM and Automatic Resonant Frequency Drift Tracking functions.
Features and Specifications:
- 16K Bytes flash ROM
- 1K Bytes Data RAM
- Dual data pointer
- Provide one channel DMA engine
- 16 sources Interrupt with four-level priority interrupt capability
- 9/10 timers in all including RTC
- Four 16-bit timer/counters, Timer 0, Timer 1, Timer 2 and Timer 3
- One Programmable 16-bit counter/timer Arrays (PCA0) with 8 Compare/PWM modules
- 8 Inputs Keypad Interrupt
- 8 channel 12-Bit Single-ended ADC
- Enhanced UART (S0) & a Secondary UART (S1)
- One Master/Slave SPI serial interface
- Two Master/Slave two-wire serial interfaces: TWI0/I2C0 and STWI (SI2C)
- Programmable Watchdog Timer (WDT)
- Real-Time-Clock (RTC) module,
- Beeper function
- General purpose logic (GPL/CRC)
- Maximum 17 GPIOs in 20-pin package
For more technical details, go through the datasheet in the attachments
1 x Megawin MG82F6D16AE28 PDIP 28 Microcontroller