CMT2210/17LH is a low power, high performance OOK RF receiver, suitable for wireless applications with 315 / 433.92 / 868 / 915 MHz and nearby frequency points in a ISM band. The CMT2210/17LH is a real plug and play chip. The CMT2210LH operates in a band of 300 – 480 MHz. While the CMT2217LH operates in a band of 300 – 480 MHz by default and can be configured through a CMOSTEK tool to operate in a band of 300 – 480 MHz.
The change of RF frequencies can be fulfilled by selecting crystals with different frequencies. The crystal frequencies corresponding to different RF frequencies can be read from the RFPDK interface. This chip is capable of a data rate range of 0.5 – 40 kbps and it is optimized to 1 – 5 kbps as factory setting, ideal for pairing with the low-cost transmitter based on the encoder or MCU. By selecting the VDD5V pin and VDDL pin open circuit or short circuit on the PCB, the CMT2210/17LH can operate in two voltage ranges , namely, 3.0 – 5.5 V and 2.0 – 3.6 V. When operating at 433.92MHz, the chip consumes only 4.5 mA current while achieving the receiver sensitivity of the -109 dBm. the CMT2210/17LH receiver, co-working with the
CMT211x/5x receiver, can deliver cost-effective RF application solutions.
- Consumer electronics and appliances -lost-cost solution.
- Home security and building automation.
- Infrared receiver replacement.
- Industrial monitoring and control.
- Wireless metering reading.
- Wireless lighting control system.
- Wireless alarm and security system.
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE).
- OOK demodulation.
- Maximum input signal: 10 dBm.
- Run independently. Input from the antenna and output from data pin.
- No need for register configuration.
- Low power consumption: 4.5 mA@ 433.92 MHz.
- RoHS compliant.
- Supply voltage options: 3.0 – 5.5 V (High voltage mode). 2.0 – 3.6 V (Low voltage mode).
- Operating frequency: 300 – 480 MHz for.
- CMT2210LH and 300 – 960 MHz for.
- Data rate: 0.5 – 40 kbps.
- Sensitivity: -109 dBm (3.0 kbps), 0.1％BER.
- Receiver bandwidth: 330 kHz.
- Image rejection ratio: 30 dBm.
1 x Receiver chipset CMT2210LH-ESR.