USB Tester Current and Voltage meter with LCD Screen Monitors for Mobile Power Capacity. With this device, you can monitor at which voltage and the current rating your battery pack or device is getting charged. It also shows the mAh rating by which you will come to know how much mAh of power has been transferred to the battery pack. Additionally, it has the capacity to store the record of 10 different readings for different devices under test even after power is off.
How Button works:
- Pressing the button once switches to the next consecutive record
- Pressing the button twice switches to the previous record
- Press and hold the button resets the respective record to zero.
- LCD shows voltage and current simultaneously
- Save data each time power off
- High precise current calibration function
- High and low voltage alarm
- It can test the current and voltage of the phone, mobile power bank, etc.
- With a USB port and micro USB interface, convenient to test devices
- With an LCD screen, easy to see the current and voltage of the devices
- Press the small circle button and the data will be zero, then you can test the next data
- Input/Output voltage Range : 4 – 30V
- Input/Output Current Range : 50mA – 3000mA
- mAh Capacity: 0 – 19999mAh
- Color: white
- Material: ABS
- Size: 10x6x3cmPortable and easy to carry.
- Interface: USB2.0
1 x USB Current and Voltmeter tester/Monitor with LCD Screen