WAVESHARE full-colour TFT display module is a 7-inch capacitive touch screen LCD, with an HDMI port. The resolution of this module is 800 × 480 pixels, which can be configured by software. It supports 5-point touch control over its USB interface which does not require any driver. It supports general desktop computers and also is compatible with popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi. When it is applied as a Raspberry Pi monitor, it supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IoT and other operation systems, single touch, the free driver. Also, while working as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free. It supports Microsoft XBOX and XBOX360. The USB touch/power supply connector is used for power supply or touch output, the functions of both are carried on the same connector.
- EMI and ESD protection, in compliance with CE certification
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- USB and power input solder pads, breakout USB interface, easy for connecting external power supply
- Backlight adjustment solder pads for PWM signal input, so as to control the backlight brightness, increasing the lifetime of the display
- 800×480 High-Resolution Display
- Capacitive Touch Control
- HDMI Interface for Display, USB Interface for Touch Control
- Supports Raspberry Pi, comes with Raspbian driver (Works directly with Raspbian), and Ubuntu Image
- Supports Banan Pi, Banana Pro, comes with LUbuntu, Raspbian Image
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom Image
- Not only SBC’s, but it can also work with any computer display with HDMI Interface, Touch interface will not work in that case.
- Backlight control, for lower power consumption.