The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is a board which contains an Ethernet port and converts Ethernet input into SPI. The board is based on Microchips ENC28J60 integrated circuit and it can be used to provide internet connectivity to micro-controller systems like Arduino boards over Ethernet. Since the board is small in size and it supports SPI, it is applicable to a variety of projects.
Utilizes the new SSOP 12 package Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most micro-controllers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 25 MHz . The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI. This module includes all you need to change your Arduino into an ethernet device for your network. These days many makers prefer WiFi type network communication. Ethernet still has lots of application and still stays a fast and secure way to connect to network devices.
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Driver IC: ENC28J60-I/SO
- Input Supply Voltage: 3.3V
- Crystal Oscillator: 25 MHz
- Ethernet Port: Han Run HR911105A
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds: 20MHz
1 X ENC28J60 Ethernet Module