UART TO ETH is used for data bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL and Ethernet. T2 module itself complete protocol conversion, the parameter can be set by built-in webpage or software. Once set permanent preservation. TCP232-T2 is a new and tiny size serial to Ethernet module which realizes data bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL Port and RJ45 Port, it can also be used in RT232/ RS485 by level shift circuit. T2 is equipped with a Cortex-M0 core. It has characters of low power, fast speed, high efficiency, strong compatibility, and it is easy to use.
- M0 series 32-bit ARM processor, fast speed, high efficiency
- 10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- Auto-reconnecting provides a reliable TCP connection
- Supports customized heartbeat packets, registration packets, packet header, customized web page RFC2217-like protocol, DNS domain name resolution, DHCP.
- Firmware is upgradable via the network.
- Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware.
- Comes with a default MAC address, which is customizable.
- Supported protocols: IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, HTTPD Client.
- Configurable via a web page, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol provides configuration protocol that can be integrated into your own software.
- Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software
1 x Waveshare 2-CH UART To Ethernet Converter