This motor driver for DC Motors and Stepper Motor is widely popular because it uses the famous L298N Dual H Bridge Driver Chip. This motor driver is optimized for maximum performance at a cost everyone can afford.
The L298N Dual H Bridge DC/Stepper Motor Driver Controller Module is for driving two robot motors. It uses the popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver chip and is powerful enough to drive motors from 5-35 Volts at up to 2 Amps per channel. The flexible digital input controls allow each motor to be fully independent with complete control over speed direction and braking action.
This board provides a handy 5V regulator that can be used to power other circuitry such as your robot’s microcontroller. Its modular design is easily adapted to a wide variety of robot controllers including the popular Arduino family.
This L298N driver module adopts the original brand new L298N chip from ST company. It uses the SMT process and high-quality aluminum electrolytic capacitor to stabilize the circuit. The module can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, also control the 2 phase stepper motor.
We have the range of Motor Drivers used in Robotic Applications to control Servo’s, Stepper Motors, DC Motors etc., you can check them by clicking on the name below,
- Popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver chip
- Drivers motors from 5-35V at up to 2A per channel
- Provides 4 LEDs that reflect the state of the control logic
- Independent direction, speed, and braking for each motor
- Screw terminals for easy connections to motors and power
- Includes a heavy-duty heat sink for maximum performance
- Easy to interface with most robot controllers
- Supports current sensing
- Handy power LED
Package Includes :
1 x L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Driver Controller Module