Raspberry Pi CM4 kit with a 5 inch touch screen all-in-one machine. The PoE pin Gigabit Ethernet port supports 4K output, onboard four-way USB2.0, 5-inch touch screen, etc. The all-in-one kit is convenient for users to use.
- Do not plug and unplug any device except USB and HDMI while the baseboard is working.
- If the fan needs to be replaced, please confirm the fan voltage and then power on.
- The USB SLAVE interface is used to burn the image and cannot be used as an OTG interface.
- In normal use, it is necessary to provide at least 5V 2.5A power supply for CM4. Otherwise, there may be problems such as automatic shutdown, frequency reduction and so on.
- Onboard default 4-way USB 2.0 interface.
- Support POE pins, additional POE HAT is required if POE function is required.
- This screen needs to add a driver to work.
- Input power: 5V
- CM4 Socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector
- M.2 M Key: supports NVME SSD
- POE: PoE header (additional PoE HAT is required to enable PoE feature)
- USB: USB 2.0 × 4
- Display: 5″ screen, 800 × 480 pixels, 5-point capacitive touch
- Camera Mipi: CSI-2 port × 2 (15pin 1.0mm FPC connector)
- Video HDMI: supports 4K 30fps output
- RTC: Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Storage: MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- Fan header: allows speed adjustment and measurement, 5V / 12V
- Dimensions: 127.7 × 87.45mm
1 x Waveshare 5″ Touch Screen Expansion for Raspberry Pi CM4
There are no reviews yet.