Create your DIY 3 channel remote control to ON-OFF three electrical devices from your Mobile application The Waveshare 3 Channel Relay HAT Smart Home for Raspberry Pi 3 gives your Pi the ability to control high voltage/high current devices, which can be operated up to 230V AC 5A current easily makes normal home appliances become intelligent.
What’s on the RPi Relay Board:
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- Relay screw terminal: for connecting target devices
- Photocoupler: PC817
- Relay indicator
- LED on: relay NC is opened, NO is closed
- LED off: relay NC is closed, NO is opened
- Power indicator
- Relay control jumper
- short the jumper: control the relays by default I/Os used in the example code
- open the jumper: control the relays with custom I/Os through jumper wires
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- High-quality relays, loads up to 5A 250V AC or 5A 30V DC
- Photo coupling isolation, prevent interference from high voltage circuit
- Onboard LEDs for indicating relays status
- Relay control jumper, allows to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins
- Comes with development resources, including examples in wiringPi, WebioPi, shell, python, and bcm2835
1 x Waveshare 3 Channel Relay HAT Smart Home for Raspberry Pi 3
Note: Raspberry Pi Shown in Images is not included in the package you have to buy it seperately.
There are no reviews yet.