This DC motor driver has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Pico and can PWM control up to 4 DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak).
Power input between 6-12V can be applied, which conveniently powers the Raspberry Pi Pico thanks to the onboard 5V regulator. An on/off switch and power indicator LED add to this convenience, alongside a breakout section for unused GPIO pins.
Pico will need to have male headers pins to it with the pins pointing downwards and a USB cable to power up Click here Below for PICO with Header Pin & Power cable
Raspberry PI Pico with Headers and Micro USB Cable
Note: A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included with this hat – Click here to buy.
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico
- I2C controlled, supports 32x different I2C addresses by setting the 5 address jumpers
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit hardware PWM to adjust motor speed
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from a battery through the VIN terminal
- Breaks out unused pins of the Pico for easy extension
- Operating voltage: 6~12V (VIN terminals)
- Logic level: 3.3V
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimensions: 65 x 56mm
1 x Waveshare 4 DC Motor Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi Pico