Near Field Communication (NFC) technology allows users to make secure transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. NFC transmissions are short range (from a touch to a few centimeter) and require the devices to be in close proximity.
Near-field communication technology allows two devices to communicate wirelessly. The technology can be embedded in a small tag to facilitate data transfer between nearby mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and other electronics. NFC tags are often compared to RFID, but the two are different
This is a Raspberry Pi NFC HAT based on PN532 operating in the 13.56MHz frequency range. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART. NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless technology allows contact-less point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, smart tickets, meal card, etc.
Based on the popular NFC controller PN532 with multi interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi. Operating mode :reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE scheme ,reader/writer mode supporting FeliCa scheme ,reader/writer mode supporting ISO/IEC 14443B scheme ,card operation mode supporting ISO 14443A / MIFARE scheme ,card operation mode supporting FeliCa scheme ,card operation mode supporting ISO/IEC18092, ECM340 point-to-point
- Contact-less payment system
- Bluetooth and WiFi devices chaining
- Social sharing function like sharing contacts, photos, and videos
- Smart phone NFC app
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard PN532 chip, supports various NFC/RFID cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, etc.
- Three interface options: I2C, SPI, and UART, configured via jumpers and switches
- Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Python/C, STM32, Arduino)
- Near-field communication technology allows two devices to communicate wirelessly
1 X PN532 NFC HAT
1 X MIFARE Classic 1K Card
There are no reviews yet.