The Sense HAT (B) is specially designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates multi powerful sensors such as a gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, temperature and humidity sensor, etc. It is communicated via the I2C interface and allows you to connect more external sensors if you need. It mounts right on top of your Raspberry Pi and all you need to do is run your code.
Trying to make the Pi become a robot that can detect movement and orientation? Or using the Pi to collect environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure data? This HAT would be your ideal choice.
The Sense HAT supports a whole host of projects for the Raspberry Pi, it can measure how fast is the Pi itself traveling (i.e. measure your speed), how hot is it? how humid is it? (air humidity), which direction is the Raspberry Pi facing? And more.
Writing programs for the Sense HAT are very simple with a Python library available to get started quickly and easily.
What’s on Board:
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting with Raspberry Pi
- Sensor Interface: for external sensors
- I2C extension header: for connecting host boards like Arduino/STM32
- ICM-20948: 9-axis movement sensor
- SHTC3: temperature and humidity sensor
- TCS34725: color sensor
- LPS22HB: barometric pressure sensor
- ADS1015: 12-bit ADC
- LSF0204PWR: 4-ch voltage level translator
- RT9193-18: 1.8V linear regulator
- RT9193-33: 3.3V linear regulator
Note: Raspberry Pi and external sensors are NOT included.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard ICM20948 (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer), detects movement, orientation, and magnetic
- SHTC3 digital temperature and humidity sensor onboard allows monitoring the environment
- LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor onboard allows monitoring the environment
- TCS34725 color sensor onboard identifies the color of a nearby object
- ADS1015 ADC, 4-ch 12-bit precision, AD expansion onboard to support more external sensors
- Brings I2C control pins, for connecting other host boards like STM32
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
1 x Sense HAT (B)
1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
1 x 2x20PIN female header
There are no reviews yet.