This is a 4 port USB hub for Raspberry Pi, provides more USB capability to your Pi, what’s more, it features a USB to UART converter for easy serial communication.
It can work with various versions of the Pi, and the size of the board is designed to perfectly fit the Zero / Zero W / Zero WH.
What’s on the USB HUB HAT:
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via a serial terminal
- USB HUB interface (bottom): for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH: connected via Micro USB connector
- Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+ /4B: connected via Micro USB cable
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: a dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converter
- 4 USB Ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Onboard USB to UART, with enable/disable switch, convenient for Raspberry Pi serial debugging and avoiding conflict
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, USB to UART, and each USB port
1 x Waveshare USB to Serial Port Expansion Board HUB
1 x Micro USB Connector
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
There are no reviews yet.