The WCS1700 current sensor provides economical and precise solutions for both DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems.
The unique package provides easy implementation without breaking the original system and makes current sensing possible. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, over-current fault detection, and any intelligent power management system, etc.
The WCS1700 consists of a precise, low-temperature drift linear hall sensor IC with a temperature compensation circuit and diameter of 9.0mm through-hole. Users can use the system’s own electric wire to bypass it through this hole to measure passing current. This design allows system designers to monitor any current path without breaking or changing the original system layout at all. Any current flowing through this hole will generate a magnetic field that is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage.
- The current detection resolution of 32mV / A
- Output overcurrent signal indication
- Overcurrent signal is set critical point adjustable settings Resolution 3A
- With mounting holes for easy firmware installation
- Sampling current converting analog signal output, which can be accessed ADC, TTL level signal output, which can be accessed microcontroller IO port control.
- The output signal is the signal level of the analog signal.
- Maximum detection current selectable: ± 2A / ± 5A / ± 7.5A / ± 20A / ± 30A / ± 35A / ± 60A / ± 75A / ± 100A / ± 150A / ± 200A.
1 x WCS1700 Hall Current Sensor with Over Current Protection
There are no reviews yet.