With a Three-Way Soil Meter For Moisture, Light Intensity, and pH Testing Meter, you can easily check on the condition of your plants. The moisture meter will quickly tell whether your plants are doing well. Firstly, let you know that dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out, you will never over/under water your plants again. Secondly, it helps you to control pH levels in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants. Thirdly, testing whether plants get adequate sunlight. Above all, equipped with this meter, you can give the best care to your plants and keep the soil and lawn healthy and happy.
Soil pH is one of the most important factors that can be overlooked in the garden. pH has impacts on the availability of nutrients and of the plant’s ability to take them up. If the pH of your garden soil is not in the optimal range for the plants you are trying to grow you may end up having issues. Often plants grown in soil that does not have the optimal pH don’t produce or if they do their harvests are low while the plant may look stressed. On today’s joint episode between the Testing Garden Assumptions and Urban Garden Series, I am going to take a look at soil pH, how to easily measure it and how you can adjust the pH over time if need be. pH is measured on a 14 point scale with 0 being the most acidic 7 neutral and 14 the most basic.
Three-Way Soil Meter With PH Detector is a perfect tool to test the soil conditions (Moisture/Light/ PH) of fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc. It’s an Ideal and necessary tool for gardeners, vegetable and fruit growers, and all those who plant trees and grass. The meter can be Simply inserted into the soil and switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale.
Note: Please remove probes from the soil and wipe them clean after each use.
To Explore more Moisture Sensors, Click here
- Three different soil test meters in one device; Measures moisture, pH/Acidity, and light.
- 100% Accuracy; Easy to read moisture, pH, and light levels; Perfect monitor for growing healthy plants.
- Takes the guesswork out of gardening; Know exactly when to water, amend your soil or adjust the lighting.
- Compact, portable & easy to use, just plug and use; Compact soil meter works indoor/outdoors.
- Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition.
- Measures moisture at the root level.
- No battery is required, simple and convenient to use.
- Multifunctional : Can test Moisture / Light / pH.
- Scientifically accurate
University of Vermont pH requirements for plant growth reference sheet
1 x Three-Way Soil Meter For Moisture, Light Intensity, and pH Testing Meter
There are no reviews yet.